A new concept of space-time ready for take-off
Intergalactic travellers may perhaps come across this tract in a few thousand years’ time and the message it will send out to lovers of the ancient art of watchmaking, which has developed uninterruptedly since the Middle Ages.
Beyond appearances, the HYT Hastroid watch was not born within the confine of the real or known worlds. Its origins lie on Planet Earth. In the heart of the mountains of Switzerland, it was imagined, conceived and developed in line with professional standards.
HYT Hastroid: a new watch custom-made for the future
Symbol of a new launch, the Hastroid has been designed and conceived to meet new expectations. Its 48 mm diameter casing, with a total length of 52.3 mm and a 13.3 mm case thickness is shaped from the most modern or contemporary high-quality materials: titanium, titanium and carbon or an innovative alloy of stabilized bronze and carbon, a contact point between ancient times and the aspirations of the future.
Retrograde hours and large minute hand
The coloured fluid it contains performs the function of indicating the retrograde hours. The components of the manual winding mechanical movement reveal themselves subtly through openwork workmanship at the back of the dial or plate.
This calibre was designed by Eric Coudray, a well-known master in the field. Under his guidance, and with the assistance of the watchmaker Paul Clementy, Prix Gaïa award winner, and Arnaud Faivre, at the head of the Tec Group, the movement has developed a finer aesthetic and finish, with elegant satin finish or laser-treated or bead-blasted parts.
Technology for a revolutionary watch
Timepieces that visibly connect the past, the present and future
HYT timepieces are portable hubs of technical first and fascinations, dedicated to making sense of time in the twenty-first century. Radical is the new relevant.
- Black coated titanium & carbon case and satin finishes
- Screw-down crown in black titanium
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflective coating
- Retrograde fluidique hours
- Central minutes hand
- Small second hand
- Power reserve indication
- In-house mechanical movement 501CM
- 28'800 Vph
- 4 Hz
- 41 Jewels
- Manual Winding
- 72 hours (power reserve)
- Black DLC coating
- Black coated brass & sapphire plate
- 3D black coated appliques et green luminous numbers
- Black coated titanium grid
- Green and transparent liquids inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Black rubber strap
- Green Alcantara embossed strap insert
- Black mat minutes hand, green & white SLN
- Black mat secondes hand, red & white SLN
- Black mat power reserve hand, red SLN
- Width 48.00 mm
- Lenght 58.30 mm
- Height: Case 13.30 mm including sapphire 17.90 mm
- Water-resistant 50 metres
- Black coated titanium
- Satin & sandblasted finishing
H02698; Limited and numbered Edition 27 pieces;