Moment by moment, element by element, the red H5 by HYT raises the curtain on the theater of fluid time.
Horologically speaking, the heart of the matter is the HYT propriety 501 caliber. This multi-layered system is the result of groundbreaking mechanical and fluidic innovation. Layer by layer, time’s true substance is revealed. Apparent opposites attract in the H5 and form a union to enable the visualization of time’s constant motion. A hand-winding unit sets a perfectly consistent pace. It releases exactly the right quantity of energy for the red and the clear immiscible liquids to show the recent past and near future respectively.
This mesmerizing theater can be enjoyed via a see-through sapphire case back. The sophisticated cam presents thirteen possibilities for adjusting and indexing the hour and minute indications so that they always operate as a seamless whole. An over-sized, curved lever connects the movement’s collaborating elements. This orchestrates a complex chain reaction. The masterful 501 presses against a regulating bellow four times thinner than a human hair to start the next twelve-hour chapter of time’s unfolding story.
The red core theme of the new H5 finds the perfect visual protagonists in the predominantly anthracite, silver and black color scheme of the case and dial. An extra touch of dynamic vitality comes from distinctive white Super-LumiNova® touches. The detailed view made possible by the domed sapphire glass invites the eye to take in and contemplate each component as it proudly displays its contribution to the shared task of reflecting time’s passage. Fluidity looks to be here to stay.
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Stainless steel, anthracite DLC coating, satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8mm
- Height: 20.08mm
- Stainless steel crown
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal, “one of twenty-five” print
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 41 jewels
- Rhodium thinly-sandblasted bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Anthracite neoralite hour ring with white Super-LumiNova®
- Rhodium hour flange with black numerals
- White Super-LumiNova® rail under the capillary
- Minute counter with black index and numerals, black minute hand with white Super-LumiNova®
- Seconds flange with black hand
- Power reserve flange with black hand
Red rubber, titanium folding buckle, anthracite DLC coating
H02248; Limited edition 25 pieces
Just as fire puts its own dramatic slant on natural erosion, the color of life’s elixir is a powerful narrator of the ongoing transition between the past and future.
Three-dimensionality and transparency from the trusted design language of this 25-piece limited edition. As the red liquid flows through the ultra-fine capillary, life’s story continues.