the time is now – always.
In these two new limited editions of the H2.0, the three-dimensional quality of the design acquires additional visual tension. A striking contrast between black diamond-like carbon coating and the domed crystal hosting apparently floating digits. The whole presents an architectural entity, tempting the eye to take a new perspective on time – and watchmaking. As blue or red liquid trace the path of time’s recent journey, clear fluid beyond the meniscus in the capillary creates curiosity at what potentially lies ahead.
Within the safe walls of the H2.0, a carefully curated, highly technical performance takes place. This cofeatures a patented fluidic module and a mechanical movement exclusively developed for HYT by APRP. Seamless transmission between these two protagonists is assured by the conversion of rotation into linear motion via a cam-follower system. This timepiece represents the culmination of a quest to define and capture the essence of time. Its conclusion is clear: the time is now – always.
- 1.4435 stainless steel, black DLC coating, polished and satin finishes
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Height: 19.95 mm
- Dynamometric crown, black DLC coating
- Box-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Screwed case back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Blue fluidic hours
- Phase shift minutes
- Crown position indicator (Hours-Neutral-Rewind)
- Thermal indicator
- Power reserve
- Manual winding mechanical movement, exclusive caliber
- 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Microblasted titanium bridges, black DLC coating, satin finishes, rhodium-plated bellows
- 192-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Skeleton numerals ring, white lacquered interior
- Diamond-cut markers, black galvanic coating
- Minutes hand with blue print, white Super-LumiNova®
- “HNR” hand with red print, white Super-LumiNova®
Black rubber; titanium folding buckle, black DLC coating
251-AD-462-BF-RU; Limited edition 10 pieces
Sculpture gives mass meaning. The latest H2.0 from HYT looks to this visual art that operates in three dimensions to shed light on the essence of time. Viewed from any aspect, the sculpted timepiece unveils new angles on time, while colored and clear liquids keep its essential flow permanently present. Second by second, further layers of time are revealed, witnessed and anticipated. The all-black color-scheme, right through to the coating of the movement’s bridges, intensifies the visual drama between mystery and transparency. This intrinsic interplay of time and space brings to life the core HYT belief that time is defined by content and context.