In this timepiece, modern esthetics and deep-rooted technical expertise convert an irreducible slice of life into a random kaleidoscope of our precious existence.
Visually and technically, the H0 Time is Precious is an aphorism of the HYT philosophy that time is to be cherished. Its design show that fragmentation and the desire to explore different perspective do absolutely not compromise functionality and fluidity. These approaches strikingly express the depth and richness of unifying the many layers of time and space. Fusing diverse protagonists creates a powerful whole. The use of monocrystalline silicon and ultra-sharp laser cutting take haute-horlogerie marquetry into three-dimensional cubism on the dial. A seamless relationship between the HYT patented micro-fluidic module and proprietary mechanical caliber constantly and precisely document time’s passage.
Three-dimensionality and reflection define the character of the H0 Time is Precious. The side view of the watch hosts the phrase “Time is Precious”, engraved front-on and in mirror writing around the stainless steel case. Four windows of different shapes and sizes punctuate the dial. These offer a glimpse of time’s transience. The two bellows that act as the pulse of the red and clear liquids that trace time’s progress, a power reserve display and a disc showing the advancement of the seconds are all visible. Signing off allegiance to full transparency is a sapphire minute counter and see-through rubber bracelet. Nothing can hide from time.
- Stainless steel with brushed, micro-blasted and satin-finished finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Stainless steel crown, black DLC coating
- Domed sapphire crystal, engraved grey numerals
- Screwed case-back, sapphire glass
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bevelled and Côtes de Genève adorned bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Fragmented monocrystalline silicon plate (63 pieces) marquetery dial
- Sapphire minute counter, grey numerals, grey minute hand, white Super-LumiNova®
- Seconds indicator disc, power reserve indicator disc
- Side view satin-finished metal ring, TIME IS PRECIOUS engraving
Transparent rubber, titanium folding buckle
048-AC-78-BF-RU; Limited edition 50 pieces
The H0 Time is Precious by HYT simultaneously reflects and questions our times. A beautiful reminder of time’s unstoppable flow, it is the stage for dramatic dialogues between art and science, innovation and craftsmanship, the now and its context. The stunning dial, comprising 63 mirrored facets, each lightly tilted at an angle, sets the scene for an essentially contemporary viewpoint. The ever-changing lighting effects, induced by human movement, continually allude to the present’s mobility, poised between the past and future. In this timepiece, modern esthetics and deep-rooted technical expertise convert an irreducible slice of life into a random kaleidoscope of our precious existence.