The visualization of time’s motion by HYT is all about context – and content.
In an era where agendas are prone to overflow, the latest H0 focuses on making time’s flow meaningful. Avant-garde esthetics, with a form resembling a smoothed pebble, a curved dial and the HYT patented fluidic module, are the platform for relevant functionality. Bold digits, marking the passing hours, circumnavigate the side of the case and glow in the dark. This expresses the H0 commitment to three-dimensionality. After all, since when have time and space satisfied themselves with two dimensions or one perspective? An extra visual dimension comes from smoky grey sapphire glass windows in front of the bellows that constitute liquid time’s powerhouse.
The new H0 model’s take on transience and transparency has two variations. In one of these, a khaki dial and rubber strap stylishly camouflage the DLC anthracite coating of the stainless steel case. Red and pale green complete the color palette, with the former taking on the essential task of visualizing recently elapsed hours. A slate grey version, with a slight hint of blue, embraces a serene black case and bright accents on the dial for accessible timekeeping. Ebony-colored liquid shows the now morphing into memories before our very eyes.
- Stainless steel with DLC anthracite coating and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Stainless steel crown with DLC Anthracite coating
- Box-domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Sand blasted movement finish
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Khaki dial, engraved black markers and numerals, lateral numerals with C7 Super-LumiNova®
- C7 Super-LumiNova® under the capillary
- Bellow aperture in smoky grey sapphire
- Sandblasted counters, black markers, green numerals
- Red minute and second hands, C7 Super-LumiNova®
Khaki rubber, titanium folding buckle
The passage of time is what earths human existence. It continually reminds us that each moment of our lives is part of a big picture that bears our unique signature. With its latest H0 timepiece, HYT showcases the bare essentials of time’s transience in a watch that is as grounded as it is elevated. Fluidity is the language of the design’s appearance and message. This is translated clearly through sleek lines and shaping, subtly punctuated by splashes of colour and underlying utilitarian confidence. The visualization of time’s motion by HYT is all about context – and content.