The H1.0 by HYT creates a beautiful space in which mechanical horology and fluid technology collide with each other constructively. The result is a timepiece that showcases the injection of physical energy into a patented fluidic module. As the intricate movement and multi-layer bellows join forces, time literally gains momentum.
Science teaches that collisions are about interactions and rarely an accident.
The H1.0 is empowered by three-dimensional transparency. Viewed from any angle it takes an architectural approach to visualizing the passage of time, placing the present in the context of the past and future, using liquids. All elements of the specially developed skeletonized mechanical movement collaborate closely to form the big picture of pure functionality. From the clearly visible power reserve display, to the constructed wheel that indicates the flow of the seconds, time is in perpetual motion. Positive energy emerges from a series of visible tensions, such as the shaping of the steeply curved case and the clipped lines of the bellows’ extractors. Even the side-view of the watch tells the story of time’s passage via cut-out digits embedded in the deep grooves of the case‘s exterior.
The fluid storytelling is confirmed by water resistance to 50 meters, also adding a new dimension to wearability. There are three versions of the HYT H1.0. Silver, black or anthracite case finishes complement bright blue, green or red immiscible liquids that flow perfectly in time with the elapsed hours. All are secured to the wrist with a subtly patterned black rubber strap and titanium buckle. Making an impact feels good.
- Stainless steel, anthracite DLC coating and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8mm
- Height: 20.08mm
- Stainless steel crown, anthracite DLC coating
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Manual winding mechanical movement, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bevelled and Côtes de Genève adorned bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Anthracite hour counter, milled numerals
- Anthracite minute counter, white markers and numerals, red minute hand
- Seconds wheel
- Anthracite power reserve hand
Black rubber, titanium folding buckle, anthracite DLC coating